Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rock Higher Than I

Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

It is amazing to think that God can hear us from where ever we are. Last night I tried to get my wife's attention from across the store. I hollored, and whistled no matter what I did I couldn't get her attention. We finally had to walk all the way across the store and stand right next to her. (It probably wasn't the best thing to yell in the store, but everything )


I'm glad that no matter what situation we find ourselves in and no matter how loud the voice of the world is, God can always hear our cry. In times of difficulty, when life seems to be drowning us, we have a Rock that is higher that we are. We can run to Him. Stand on Him, and have confidence and security.


No comments:

Post a Comment